DUAL Asset Giveaway
DUAL Asset free prize draw terms and conditions.
1. The prize draw (the “prize draw”) is open to all attendees of the Meet the Market 2023 in Dublin, that submit the entry submission form, and are following the DUAL Asset LinkedIn page on the day the winner is drawn. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of DUAL, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter the prize draw.
3. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from DUAL Asset containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. DUAL accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The winner must be following the DUAL Asset LinkedIn page at the time drawing the winning entry.
8. The winner will receive a prize as indicated in the marketing communication.
9. DUAL accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by email. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and DUAL shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The winner will be picked on Tuesday 3rd October 2023, and notified via email. The winners name will also be published on the DUAL Asset’s LinkedIn Page.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. DUAL retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. DUAL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. DUAL further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of DUAL for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. DUAL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of DUAL in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. DUAL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. Promoter: DUAL Underwriting Ireland DAC trading as DUAL Asset is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered in Ireland No.633531. Registered office: 98 St. Stephens Green, Dublin 2, D02 V324.